Dear Friends and Flyers,
As valued past clients, frequent flyers and wonderful people I would like to offer you a special discount code for my next Flying Club Intensive Coaching Day, Saturday November 10:30 – 5pm.
This will entitle you to a massive £40 off!! Experience the entire Flying Club Process for just £55! 2 PLACES AVAILABLE – don’t out on the flight of your life.
Whether you’re feeling stuck, lost, need to make some changes, or just check out possibilities for change, this workshop is perfect for you. It will enable you to explore the multitude of possibilities available to you, while honoring and celebrating all that you are now.
Designed to inspire, open, and tool you up to move towards the life you’ve always imagined, it will leave you feeling empowered, supported and confident to get your plans off the ground.
During the day you will work through the 6 stages of the Flying Club Process, recording your ideas and working on exercises in your Flying Club Log Book. It will be a fun, intense and at times revealing journey.
1. Choose a destination. Re-examine what’s important to you and where you’d like to go.
2. Packing / Baggage Control. How to fit everything into your life, off-load excess baggage and travel lighter.
3. Passport Control. Making sure you have all necessary documents and permissions to ‘fly’.
4. Boarding. Walk the runway and pre-flight safety checks. Begin a plan of action.
5. Take-Off / The Flight. Congratulations you are on the way! Experience a little ‘turbulence’ as you examine what’s stopping you from having the life you’ve imagined. Watch the movie version of your dream and make a solid plan of how to achieve it.
6. Arrivals. How will know when you’re there? Techniques for planning, celebrating and supporting your ongoing life-journey.
When booking quote ‘FC 011114 BOARDING NOW’
AND if you book before 20th October you will also qualify for a FREE 1:1 follow-up session to support you as you begin to make the changes you planned in the day. (worth £50!)
There are just 2 places available on a first-come-first-served basis – good luck!
Don’t miss your flight!
xx isobel xx